|Keterangan:||Prolink H9200R 1 Port ADSL2+ Ethernet Modem Router|
PROLiNK® Hurricane 9200R is a high-speed ADSL2+ Ethernet modem router that is specifically designed to connect to the Internet from your home or office local area network ( LAN) or directly from your laptop and PC.
This modem router is compatible with the latest ADSL, ADSL2 and ADSL2+ standards. It is able to support up to 24 Mbps of downstream speed and 1.5 Mbps of upstream speed to capitalize on true broadband bandwidth and throughput.
The built-in zero configuration mechanism is provided to help you setting up your internet connection in a minutes. It will also help you to diagnose and troubleshoot physical cable problems or login authentication problems.
This modem router includes a built-in advanced firewall for safeguarding your network from hackers and malicious attacks. Parental control features are also included to monitor Internet usage and block inappropriate content.
Enhanced Lightning Protection
This modem router consists a built-in lightning arrestor to protect your modem from lightning strike.
• G.Lite/ G.DMT/ T1.413/ ADSL2/ ADSL2+
• Auto-negotiating rate adaptation
• Downstream up to 24 Mbps, Upstream up to 1.5 Mbps
• Annex L/ M support, Dying Gasp Support
Advanced Firewall Features
• Network Address Translation ( NAT) , MAC Filtering, URL/ Domain ( Web-site Filtering)
• Stateful Packet Inspection ( SPI) and protection against Denial of Service ( DoS) attacks
• IP/ Port Filtering, DMZ Support, VPN Pass-through, Port Forwarding ( Virtual Server)
• DHCP Client/ Server/ Relay
• DNS Relay Agent, Dynamic DNS ( DDNS) , IGMP Proxy/ Snooping, Quality of Service ( QoS)
• Web-based Configuration
• Telnet Remote Management, SNMP v1/ v2/ Trap, Diagnostic Tool, UPnP Support
• Firmware Upgrade through FTP, TFTP and HTTP, Access Control List ( ACL)
• TR069 Support ( Optional)
• One RJ-45 port for 10/ 100 Base-T Ethernet LAN connects to PC or network switch
• One RJ-11 port for ADSL line connection
• One reset button to default settings
• One power jack
• One power on/ off switch
Minimum System Requirements
• Internet Explorer 6
• Computer equipped with Network Interface Card ( NIC)
• H5200 or H9200AR or H9200R ADSL2+ Modem Router
• Quick Installation Guide ( QIG)
• AC-DC Power Adapter ( 12V AC, 1A)
• RJ-11 Phone Cable
• RJ-45 Network Cable
• External Micro-filter ( Optional)
• 1 Year